Masteron will significantly suppress natural testosterone production making exogenous testosterone therapy important when using this steroid. Failure to include exogenous testosterone will lead most men to a low testosterone condition, which not only comes with numerous possible symptoms but is also extremely unhealthy.
As most will use Masteron in a cutting cycle, it’s very common not to want to use a lot of testosterone due to the high levels of estrogenic activity it can provide. If this is the case, you will find a low dose of 100-200mg per week of testosterone to be enough to combat suppression and give you the needed testosterone.
Once Masteron is discontinued and all exogenous steroidal hormones have cleared your system, natural testosterone production will begin again. Prior levels will not return to normal over night, this will take several months. Due to the slow recovery, Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plans are often recommended. This will speed up the recovery greatly; however, it won’t bring your levels back to their peak, this will still take time. A PCT plan will ensure you have enough testosterone for proper bodily function while your levels continue to naturally rise and significantly cut down on the total recovery time. This natural recovery does assume no prior low testosterone condition existed. It also assumes no damage was done to the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA) through improper supplementation practices.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.