1) Canrenone – a diuretic similar to Spirolactone
2) Masteron – Drostanolone and its metabolite (2α-methyl-5α-androstan-3α-ol-17-one);
3) Dianabol metabolites: Epimethenediol, 6b-hydroxymethandienone, 17-epimethandienone;
4) Methyltestosterone metabolites: 17α-methyl-5α-androstane-3α, 17β-diol, 17α-methyl-5b-androstane-3α, 17β-diol;
5) Equipoise – Boldenoneand its metabolite: 5b-androst-1-en-17b-ol-3-one;
6) Trenbolone metabolites: 17α-trenbolone;
7) Winstrol – Stanozolol metabolites: 3′-hydroxystanosolol, 16b-hydroxystanosolol;
8) Oral Turinabol – Dehydrochloromethyltestosterone metabolite: 6b-hydroxy-4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone;
11) Deprenyl – Selegiline and its metabolite (±) -N-desmethyl-selegiline;
12) Deca Durabolin metabolites – 19-norethiocholanolone;
13) Deca Durabolin metabolites – 19-norandrosterone;
14) Non-endogenous testosterone and testosterone metabolites
I heard of MK677 from a young fellow who mentioned he takes it for a short time when he wants to increase his lean mass. He looked liked he did not need it at the time and seemed knowledgeable and I asked what he read to gain his knowledge and said his dad is a doctor an his mom a pharmacist. He said natural growth hormone is active at night. That is why many who take HGH have bad results because taking it during the day disrupts the normal action which affects other hormone paths such as cortisol which is normally most active early in the morning. As it appears MK677 increases action of HGH and iGF-1, and one wants that to peak at night, then it would seem one would want to try MK677 sometime before sleep.
I totally agree. How many times he contraindicated himself and also ignored studies that show testosterone can alsoh help the brain in many ways. And I loved to hear about how testosterone lowers your sex drive. Haha! Fact check please. Well testosterone is the main male sex hormone and is used in ED treatments. Now there are altered steroids that can mess with drive but even then testosterone should be the base of any cycle that includes over types of altered steroids like EQ. This article is very self serving and only puts out the information in a way that makes testosterone sound bad. Seems have side effects as well. Maybe this is geared towards newbies more then veteran lifters.