Hi all, I know this is an old post, but I wanted to clarify something. Mike Mentzer never lied about his steroid use, in fact he was the first bodybuilder to come out about his steroid usage and if you read his high intensity training book you’ll find that he debunked a lot of these bodybuilding myths that said that you have to have marathon workout and eat tons of protein or even take supplement. He was pretty much against taking supplement.
Mentzer died of a hereditary blood clotting condition, not from steroids, his dad had the same disease. I used work in care homes and accompanied old people to hospital to have their test for that kind of disease and guess what there young people of age 24-30s having that.
If anything he wanted people to use their brain to think for themselves and not follow the stupidity in bodybuilding.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.